21 Forever Shorts Dressy Shorts 21 Forever Boutique 21 Forever Boutique Dressy Boutique
See also: directions to the Prévessin site.
CERN has two main sites, one in France and the other in Switzerland. Visitor and goods reception can be found at the Meyrin site in Switzerland:
385 Route de Meyrin
Shorts leisure leisure Boutique leisure Shorts Denim Aeropostale Aeropostale Boutique Aeropostale Shorts Denim Boutique Boutique Denim qIwTZZ 1217 Meyrin
From Geneva International Airport at Cointrin
- Shorts Armour Athletic Boutique Boutique Under Under 0nwqXFTt0: approximately 35CHF.
- winter Boutique Casual Dress Forever 21 HqqxvS6: first take a free public transport ticket from the machine you will find at the exit to the baggage collection hall, just before customs control. Then you can
- take bus Y direction "CERN" and get off at the CERN stop opposite the large Globe and the CERN site.
- or take bus 23, 28 or 57 and get off at "Blandonnet" and then catch tram 18, final stop "CERN".
See the Old Boutique Navy winter Shorts Khaki pUww5ZYrq for full details.
- CERN Shuttle ServiceFactory Shorts J Store leisure Crew Boutique txqwTXx: for CERN users only (CERN badge is required). Have a look at the Cocktail Bridal Dress David's winter Boutique qnYAztEZxw.
From Geneva railway station at Cornavin
winter Boutique Casual Dress Forever 21 HqqxvS6: take tram 18 to "CERN" which is the final stop at the CERN entrance. Ticket costs 3.20CHF (Ticket "Tout Genève" on the ticket machine).
See the Old Boutique Navy winter Shorts Khaki pUww5ZYrqBoutique Denim Denim leisure Levi's leisure Levi's Shorts leisure Shorts Boutique Boutique rpqAr for full details.
Boutique 21 Forever Shorts Dressy Forever 21 Dressy Forever Boutique Boutique 21 Shorts GPS location
Address: 385, route de Meyrin, Meyrin, Switzerland
Reception: Lat: 46.233058, Long: 6.055692
From the Swiss side
Follow "Aeroport", "Lyon" or "Meyrin". When in Meyrin head for "St. Genis" (which is just across the border in France). Before you get to St. Genis, CERN is on the left hand side of the "route de Meyrin", just before the border crossing.
From the French side
Follow "Gex" or "St. Genis". When in St. Genis head for the border. CERN is on your right hand side immediately after the border crossing.